In The Exact Same Moment

版主: Ada Sun

In The Exact Same Moment

帖子Kingang » 周五 10月 09, 2020 3:45 pm

All RuneScoop recurring memberships are cancelled to guarantee no future charges. All current members will continue to have access to the members' version as long as the website is up. Additionally, because I don't feel like I lived up to my end of this bargain, anyone who bought an yearly membership may contact me to cancel their current membership and get a partial or complete refund because they see fit. Guess it's challenging to generate a cent from playing OSRS gold.

Runescape - New Chinning Method

So, I studying treasure trails, and some website said"Do NOT dig multiple occasions, this may spawn multiple Zamorak wizards!" I also noticed that some places in which you get wilderness coordinates are multicombat. Zamorak wizards have a fairly decent 730 lp, are range weak, and generally fall 45 passing runes. So, of course, we should... CHIN ZAMMY WIZARDS!!!

The Procedure: Have rapid prayers set to eagle eye and protect from magic. When ready, turn them on, then spam dig with the spade. Zamorak wizards will predominate. Chin them. Then, spam dig again. Go back to chinning.

The Cost: 1 red chinchompa = 600 gp, 1 death rune = 400gp.

1 45 death rune shed pays for 30 chinchompas, which probably takes 1 prayer potion to maintain, which is likely enough to kill around 20 wizards. Consequently, in the event the death rune drop is 10 percent, then you break even. However:

A) The passing rune rate is likely greater than that. B) It probably doesn't really take an entire bud to throw 30 chins.

Any defects? Please test and talk.

Runescape Poh Layout Template

This isn't meant to be a entry for a Guide on Sal's or something. It's actually only a rough sketch. I only thought I might share it because it helped me and might help a different player if they are becoming frustrated with the way their home is"shaping up", so to speak.

Below is a Template for making a layout for the"home of your dreams". I made it because I was getting frustrated with Runescape 2107 gold my home and how jumbled up the chambers were. It was just like a rats' maze trying to get to some of the chambers since I didn't think so much about placement when I started producing my POH. I wound up deleting all my rooms and producing this template to help me recreate it. Now I have my rooms right where I need them in a very efficient layout for me.
Kingang

帖子: 3
注册: 周五 10月 09, 2020 3:43 pm

Re: In The Exact Same Moment

帖子amyrose9x » 周六 10月 10, 2020 4:05 pm

I appreciate the information you share, it helps me a lot. Are you a fall guys ? Play with me!
amyrose9x

帖子: 1
注册: 周六 10月 10, 2020 4:04 pm

Re: In The Exact Same Moment

帖子vybzeri » 周二 11月 03, 2020 9:18 pm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
vybzeri
Professor

帖子: 461
注册: 周四 10月 29, 2020 10:12 am

回到 General

在线用户

正在浏览此版面的用户:没有注册用户 和 1 位游客