I was wcing yews as I always do when I am bored and I was su

版主: Ada Sun

I was wcing yews as I always do when I am bored and I was su

帖子Sunxuemei » 周三 10月 07, 2020 9:27 am

Anyway getting kind of RuneScape gold the point. I had an argument with this turd of a level 77 today who had an untrimmed firemaking cape. Apparently he had made all of the cash he needed (only around 5 mil) to receive 99 firemaking and after spending 3 and a half weeks directly burning logs for 99 firemaking that the turd was rewarded with his untrimmed cape. He wanted to choose 99 Fletching, the second most pitiful excuse for a simple 99.

I was wcing yews as I always do when I am bored and I was surfing the forums . I was talking to my mate about how I think FOR ME the rune hatchet is faster than the dragon hatchet. She consented to some extent and this clown thought he could interject and call me an idiot for saying so. While I've wasted countless moar hours than him testing and time a dragon hatchet over a rune hatchet when cutting yews. I've come to the stage that they are either precisely the exact same or that rune is slightly faster in my opinion, and of course 2 mil cheaper.

He complained for ages informing me that his waste of 2 mil (not that it's considerably ) was a better cutter than mine. So I simply said"lol ok budd you keep thinking that". My buddy and I kept cutting yews and then he popped the dumb statement of. "You're an idiot lol you don't even have some 99's ahhaahahah"

Which for the billionth time that I had to verbally own this gloomy nub and tell him that his AWSUM achievement of 99 firemaking is actually completely fail, a waste of time and that he's actually only a noob. An untrimmed 99 fm cape is without a doubt the most pathetic excuse to use in an argument of"I'm better then you" in runescape. Everyone knows at 92 it is possible to find the Adze. Sure following 92, 99 is not that far away (sorta) so why not go for it. But most of my mates who have gotten it takes weeks to perform, it is boring as hell and the only great thing is it is relatively cheap if you do willows or maples. Only that you want up of somewhere like 45k logs at around level 70 fm'ing. So anyway I had a fantastic time verbally assaulting this man and crushing his dreams. But frankly, are not you folks sick of OSRS gold For Sale seeing 99 fm'ers wander around in untrimmed capes from the THOUSANDS!Gathering Averages On Resource Skills
Sunxuemei

帖子: 2
注册: 周三 10月 07, 2020 9:24 am

Re: I was wcing yews as I always do when I am bored and I wa

帖子vybzeri » 周四 10月 29, 2020 2:55 pm

vybzeri
Professor

帖子: 461
注册: 周四 10月 29, 2020 10:12 am

Re: I was wcing yews as I always do when I am bored and I wa

帖子vybzeri » 周二 11月 03, 2020 9:17 pm

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
vybzeri
Professor

帖子: 461
注册: 周四 10月 29, 2020 10:12 am

回到 General

在线用户

正在浏览此版面的用户:没有注册用户 和 1 位游客