Can the username ever work?

版主: Ada Sun

Can the username ever work?

帖子Dingbest » 周五 9月 25, 2020 10:24 am

Since 2k is trying to finesse ppl to spend additional money for a game that is gonna be just like 2k20... I'd rather stick wit my elite 2k20 account til next gen with gym and NBA 2K21 MT my maxed builds rather than start over at rookie for 4 weeks and then just start at rookie again on next gen lol. Also perhaps if they see their sales are not very good they will fix up (even tho this won't be true cuZ most ppl will still buy it), but unless they do something extreme I am not paying extra for a game I'll barely even play for a few months after I have pretty much the EXACT same game

The lack of new ports, choices, and build design are my qualms. I don't care too much the way the game looks graphically. So many straightforward things could be inserted and taken away to impress me but nope.

They aren't releasing any information about the other modes. If they are prepared, they would've teased them months prior to not 2 weeks before the games release.What's the role of calling them outside after the games release anyway? Everyone's attention is going to be concentrated into enjoying the game they overpaid for and also the expectation of the next gen 2k21. Here is the only time to call them out.

The one I created came together with the badge divide of 1/27/21/8. I plan on using it as the 2 guard for 3 and ProAm. Insert in floor general/dimer and you are reay hard to overlook.

Yeah I played with a few similar shooting builds to test badges some. I just tried the flexible release once and got a similar thing. That game I had been attempting the shot stick more. I am looking forward to 2kLab's badge testing. If shooting will require higher stats (through Mike Wang's tweet), then I am wondering if they buffed the badges.Dunno if you played in demo but for Buy MT NBA 2K21 me every slightly early/late shot triggered flexible release. Not sure if it is a bug, or they buffed badge. Either way fine way to spend few extra badges.
Dingbest

帖子: 3
注册: 周五 9月 25, 2020 10:22 am

Re: Can the username ever work?

帖子dejaol sone » 周五 9月 25, 2020 12:30 pm

Follow my lead. We push and pull as a magnet do the impossible quiz
dejaol sone

帖子: 1
注册: 周五 9月 25, 2020 12:29 pm

Re: Can the username ever work?

帖子vybzeri » 周二 11月 03, 2020 9:10 pm

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
vybzeri
Professor

帖子: 461
注册: 周四 10月 29, 2020 10:12 am

回到 General

在线用户

正在浏览此版面的用户:没有注册用户 和 2 位游客