How to read files saved from PC on Mac

版主: Ada Sun

How to read files saved from PC on Mac

帖子ricardobrooks » 周三 8月 08, 2018 1:46 pm

Hello,

My desktop PC to a local computer place, it wasn't letting me log in anymore. I was told that the hard drive was failing. Took in my WD external hard drive and they transferred everything onto it. My problem is that we bought an iMac to replace the PC and the iMac will not open any of my folders. When I click on most of these, I get the message (or one very similar), "You can't open the application NPE(1).exe because Microsoft Windows applications are not supported on macOS." I also have the desktop.ini image that I am unable to open. Can't get to anything, even my photos..
Took the external hard drive back in for them to make changes to so I could transfer my old info to my new iMac, and they told me that I just needed to download OpenOffice for Mac and I would be able to read everything from the external hard drive. So I've downloaded OpenOffice and have no idea how to use it to open my files/folders.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/v ... =5&t=93230
IT asset management software video

Thank you.
ricardobrooks

帖子: 4
注册: 周六 7月 28, 2018 10:12 pm

Re: How to read files saved from PC on Mac

帖子funnyjokes » 周三 1月 23, 2019 3:06 pm

The information you share is very useful. It is closely related to my work and has helped me grow. Thank you!
shell shockers
funnyjokes

帖子: 6
注册: 周三 1月 23, 2019 3:04 pm

回到 General

在线用户

正在浏览此版面的用户:没有注册用户 和 1 位游客