Especially since I know how to make boba from scratch and c

Issues primarily regarding the content of the courseware, and requests or news about new courseware.

版主: Ada Sun

Especially since I know how to make boba from scratch and c

帖子Sunxuemei » 周三 10月 07, 2020 9:33 am

There is Animal Crossing Items a whole lot of boba places in the large city close to me but it's an hour drive away and I seldom have a reason to go into the city these days what with the pandemic. Sometimes I think about just driving up there to get some boba tea.

It is by far the best boba tea I've ever had. I can not wait until the next time I get to own it.

I am in California and there is literally a lot of smoke I can not go outdoors. This is exactly what I'm doing.

Me . And, somewhat morbidly, I continue needing a smore because everything smells like swimming. I'm also trying not to take it personally that my villagers never offer to discuss their magic trick popsicles with me.

Thank you! Animal crossing is one of the rare great things that came out of the dumpster fire That's 2020

Our walnut gulch wildfire is currently the biggest wildfire in state history. I think it is almost contained now however, the smoke is really awful.

I can not even get boba since the closest boba area is 30 minutes downtown, and that I don't have a car

That is definitely me... Especially since I know how to make boba from scratch and create it once a week

Fundamentally me in college right now because we're not allowed to hang out with anyone. I can not stay with my boyfriend in his building and I Don't Have Any friends yet

Nah Isabelle will be happily talking abt her lost socks and fav tv show even with all the entire world burning around her

. .didn't believe cheap Animal Crossing Bells would still be accurate months after lol.
Sunxuemei

帖子: 2
注册: 周三 10月 07, 2020 9:24 am

Re: Especially since I know how to make boba from scratch an

帖子vybzeri » 周二 11月 03, 2020 6:40 pm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
vybzeri
Professor

帖子: 461
注册: 周四 10月 29, 2020 10:12 am

回到 Courseware

在线用户

正在浏览此版面的用户:没有注册用户 和 1 位游客