That is a very good construct

Issues primarily regarding the content of the courseware, and requests or news about new courseware.

版主: Ada Sun

That is a very good construct

帖子Dingbest » 周五 9月 25, 2020 10:25 am

Definitely got what you were going for. Its a crazy fun build too. I opted for NBA 2K21 MT 10 playmaking badges now around so I could place a lil more stats in defense because I made my guy briefer, but made one just like yours in 20 plus it might do everything and grab bodies with the best of em.That's what I've been using and that I was miserable when I saw that yellow/red no longer gets contact dunks. I am rocking a 2 way finisher red/blue.

I am having a lot of fun on this build also so far really happy I left it have not brought it to the playground yet but once I am badged up etc it'll be insane.My badge disperse is 1/21/21/10 needed to make sure that I had a good amount of def badges for my insufficient height.I created blake griffin build from when he was jumping on cars and whatnot.

Not really sure yet. But I am hyped that I have that many and don't have to use any on QuickDraw haha. I'd love to go HoF range extender, deadeye, difficult shots, grab & shoot. And silver quantity shooter. That's just off the top of my mind tho, might be missing a badge I'd like to have.Just keep grinding and also the job will pay off.

It really is. I've seen others use various variations with this construct. But not exactly how I made it. So I maintain the specific tweaks . I feel like vertical gets slept on. When I receive my gym rat badge. His vertical is going to be a 99. Looking ahead.

Thank you for the reassurance, I was actually racking my brain on choosing which construct to pick. This past year I used offensive threat and that I was going to MT for sale 2K21 select scoring machine this moment, but I needed something different. I get hof finishing and shooting badges, 84 forcing by dip, 83 midrange and 79 three pointer. I'm garbage right now with no badges also it's very difficult to create any shots. I thought I would regret making this build and spending all my VC to place him at 85 and he's still sexy garbage.
Dingbest

帖子: 3
注册: 周五 9月 25, 2020 10:22 am

Re: That is a very good construct

帖子vybzeri » 周二 11月 03, 2020 6:39 pm

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
vybzeri
Professor

帖子: 461
注册: 周四 10月 29, 2020 10:12 am

回到 Courseware

在线用户

正在浏览此版面的用户:没有注册用户 和 1 位游客