Placement Test

Issues primarily regarding the content of the courseware, and requests or news about new courseware.

版主: Ada Sun

Placement Test

帖子Melody » 周一 12月 10, 2012 4:41 pm

How many times I can take the placement test? Is it once only?....... what if the student request to retake his/her placement test? What should I advise?
Melody

帖子: 5
注册: 周一 11月 26, 2012 10:40 am

Re: Placement Test

帖子roberthsu » 周二 12月 11, 2012 9:44 am

PT locks itself once taken. If the student really wants to retake it the teacher will have to unlock it manually. We suggest each student take it only once except
1. the computer breaks down during PT.
2. a power failure.
3. the student is interrupted by emergency.
Some students may want to ratake the PT right after the first time and say I am sure I can get a higher score, our experience says this rarely happen. So don't unlock the PT as their request.
Taking PT very often won't help student improve their English, we suggest students take it at least every 3-6 months.
Also PT orientation is very important. We need to tell students what they should do and what they shoud not do.
头像
roberthsu
Doctor

帖子: 55
注册: 周二 9月 04, 2012 2:49 pm

帖子Melody » 周二 12月 11, 2012 10:24 am

Hello Robert,

Many thanks for your immediate reply :) . Now I know i can retake the PT after 3 or 6 mos in order to know if I have improve my English and I can also share your advise re the PT issue. Thanks again. I really enjoy Dyned.

Regards to you and to Sean.

Melody
Melody

帖子: 5
注册: 周一 11月 26, 2012 10:40 am

帖子marcelito » 周一 5月 13, 2019 5:57 pm

marcelito

帖子: 1
注册: 周一 5月 13, 2019 5:19 pm
地址: Spain

回到 Courseware