What will most likely be your first build on nba2k21?

版主: Ada Sun

What will most likely be your first build on nba2k21?

帖子Dingbest » 周五 9月 25, 2020 10:25 am

Either a 6'4 or 6'5 play shot w/ maximum arms and lock takeover or perimeter lock (red/green). Hard to decide cuz the demonstration is lips. Can't switch off the shot meter and you are pretty much forced to target and shoot with the rod if you would like to green all your shots. Hands down the dumbest addition 2k has ever produced. As long as you aim it properly, timing doesn't even matter.How do you hit shots in NBA 2K21 MT?

Every game I play my group is shooting less than 40%. Ive hit 1 over the duration of my 4 games and I simply can not get anything to move beside open layups. It's ridiculous. What're you doing to hit shots? Google Crazy Eyes from Mr. Deeds and you can see a pic of the developer who created the shooting mechanisms. Stick when grab and take or post fade. Button from anywhere in close. Works for me but it took a bit of practice. I have been enjoying since 2K13 but I have never been that good of a player. I'd say I'm average, but I know I should not be missing all these 3s. My starter players have never played this bad at 2k16,17,18,19 and 20

I swear I feel like I have wasted $149 (Aussie dollars). I would really like to be shooting 40% but I am blessed if I can hit 20%. I just play offline. I understand we have scrub players right now, and I am a below average player but seriously even layups which are in the middle of the meter are not going in. I do not even dare to try out a jump shot. The AI appears to be absurd levels as well. I understand they want to reward ability in 2k21 but this kind of material is going to really put off casual players and people new the 2K franchise and also new to basketball matches.

I've been enjoying since 2K13 but I have never been that good of a player. My starter players've never played with this bad in 2k16,17,18,19 and 20. I've got a 75 3 pointer, I think I greened one shot like 5 nba games. . Mostly broad open shots... and this was on allstar not even thinking to proceed at the rec center. .

The only other 2K I played with before 2K20 was 2K13 and Cheap MT NBA 2K21 which was on PC. I improved a hell of a lot in 2K20 to the point where I could go as large as Superstar without using STS. However, this is a completely different level with a completely different mechanic. I did fine in the demonstration and in the quickgames with the brand new shooting meter but can't hit the side of a barn here.Genuinely shooting 2/16 in an offline triple hazard game on only layups and 1 open jumpshot that airballed on slightly early.
Dingbest

帖子: 3
注册: 周五 9月 25, 2020 10:22 am

Re: What will most likely be your first build on nba2k21?

帖子vybzeri » 周二 11月 03, 2020 5:20 pm

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
vybzeri
Professor

帖子: 461
注册: 周四 10月 29, 2020 10:12 am

回到 课件

在线用户

正在浏览此版面的用户:没有注册用户 和 1 位游客