I'm glad to see PSO2 doing well

版主: Ada Sun

I'm glad to see PSO2 doing well

帖子wfuuopy » 周五 9月 04, 2020 9:31 am

New Genesis was always likely to PSO2 Meseta be a international release on account of the value they saw in other Western MMOs like Final Fantasy and even games like Monster Hunter. The gaming industry was different eight decades back, and that was a factor in why they decided to keep PSO2 JP-only. The biggest factor, however, was the anime industry. Eight decades ago, sure, you had anime like Bleach, Dragon Ball, and Naruto, but not one of the less main stream anime ever took off.

Anime has had this, and they understood making New Genesis money would be literally printed by a release. However, how can you do that, and also have each one the cosmetics/weapons/mags carry over so you don't lose players who invested a metric-fuck-ton of cash on your existing IP? Easy. Your present a launch that is global is made by you too.

Anime is definitely bigger today than it was 8 decades ago, however, the animes you mentioned are still the greatest animes. Regardless, Netflix/Amazon and CrunchyRoll have increased tremendously in the last 8 decades so even the non arcade strikes get viewed more. I'm glad to see PSO2 doing well! And I think you are right about New Genesis. They wanted to make it worldwide and they're using PSO2 to build the franchise .

Okay? The Vita version sold more. Even the Steam version sold more in 1 week than the PS2 version that even Sega stated they were amazed by the sale amounts, so they're now going to port more games over to the PC, which proves that his point further. They never ported games over, because they believed it'd sell like not very good, but the show is much more popular than they though.

I am brand new to PSO2, but I am an avid mmo player looking out any that I can get my hands on and I can't stop praising this game and just how fun and amazing it seems. There something about this game which clicks, it has this mmo feel but is the ideal ways.

The game's atmosphere is great as well. The audio is A+, event like pressing pursuit give the sport a great feel being told to return to perform them and seem the playground bright crimson and everyone gathering. The story while not for everyone, I certainly enjoyed it and it makes the NPCs feel more memorable, so I recall many of them and buy meseta pso2 also their character reason behind it.
wfuuopy

帖子: 3
注册: 周五 9月 04, 2020 9:28 am

Re: I'm glad to see PSO2 doing well

帖子vybzeri » 周二 11月 03, 2020 5:17 pm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
vybzeri
Professor

帖子: 461
注册: 周四 10月 29, 2020 10:12 am

回到 课件

在线用户

正在浏览此版面的用户:没有注册用户 和 1 位游客